Ryan Hawk is the host of The Learning Leader Show. He has recorded more than 500 episodes over the past 8+ years. Forbes called The Learning Leader Show, “the most dynamic leadership podcast around.” Inc Magazine said, “it’s one of the 5 podcasts to make you a smarter leader.” Apple named it an “all-time best seller” in 2020, 2021, and 2022.
Ryan is the author of Welcome to Management: How To Grow From Top Performer To Excellent Leader. Book Authority recently named it to its 100 Best Management Audiobooks of all time (#25). Forbes called it, “the best leadership book of 2020.”
Ryan’s second book is called The Pursuit of Excellence. It sold out of it’s first printing in eight hours and was named an instant Amazon Hot New Release. Forbes wrote (about The Pursuit of Excellence), “We’re on the receiving end of Hawk surgically deconstructing the best leadership traits from world class athletes, accomplished military leaders, and CEOs. If Tim Ferriss was coined the Oprah of the internet, Hawk is the Drucker of leadership. Pound for pound, The Pursuit of Excellence is the most dynamic leadership book of 2022 delivering a masterclass on how to apply the most useful habits to real-life.” When he’s not recording podcasts or writing books, Ryan tries to help leaders be more effective.
- Who’s your ideal client and what’s the biggest challenge they face?
- What are the common mistakes people make when trying to solve that problem?
- What is one valuable free action that our audience can implement that will help with that issue?
- What is one valuable free resource that you can direct people to that will help with that issue?
- What’s the one question I should have asked you that would be of great value to our audience?
- When was the last time you experienced Goosebumps with your family and why?
Learn more about how Uwe helps in-demand professionals and their VIPs to enjoy Unshakeable Two-getherness in their relationship (plus more free time and zero guilt).
Or when you feel you'd be interested in working together you can Book A Chat With Uwe