Colin Hunter is an author, mentor, coach and founder of a business Potential Squared that specializes in creating playgrounds to disrupt the way people are led. He lives with his family, near London, but originally from Scotland and still retains his love of the Scottish mountains and the outdoors. Colin and his team work with their clients to provide leaders and their teams the chance to, as he describes, “Sail their ship out of the harbour and test themselves in rougher seas”. He is a practitioner and his work and his book are based on personal experience and purposeful practice with his clients.
- Who’s your ideal client and what’s the biggest challenge they face?
- What are the common mistakes people make when trying to solve that problem?
- What is one valuable free action that our audience can implement that will help with that issue?
- What is one valuable free resource that you can direct people to that will help with that issue?
- What’s the one question I should have asked you that would be of great value to our audience?
- When was the last time you experienced Goosebumps with your family and why?
Be More Wrong - How failure makes you an outstanding leader.
Get in touch with Colin: Website, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
Learn more about how Uwe helps in-demand professionals and their VIPs to enjoy Unshakeable Two-getherness in their relationship (plus more free time and zero guilt).
Or when you feel you'd be interested in working together you can Book A Chat With Uwe