Rita McGrath is a best-selling author, a sought-after advisor and speaker, and a longtime professor at Columbia Business School. Rita is one of the world’s top experts on strategy and innovation and is consistently ranked among the top 10 management thinkers in the world, including the #1 award for strategy by Thinkers50.
McGrath’s recent book on strategic inflection points is Seeing Around Corners: How to Spot Inflection Points in Business Before They Happen (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2019).
Rita is the author of four other books, including the best-selling The End of Competitive Advantage (Harvard Business Review Press, 2013).
Follow Rita on Twitter - rgmcgrath. For more information, visit RitaMcGrath.com.
- Who’s your ideal client and what’s the biggest challenge they face?
- What are the common mistakes people make when trying to solve that problem?
- What is one valuable free action that our audience can implement that will help with that issue?
- What is one valuable free resource that you can direct people to that will help with that issue?
- What’s the one question I should have asked you that would be of great value to our audience?
- When was the last time you experienced Goosebumps with your family and why?
Learn more about how Uwe helps in-demand professionals and their VIPs to enjoy Unshakeable Two-getherness in their relationship (plus more free time and zero guilt).
Or when you feel you'd be interested in working together you can Book A Chat With Uwe