370-Adam F. Jones
Adam F. Jones is a transformational tactician. As a former Army Captain, UH-60 Black Hawk pilot, and the author of "Weapons of Mass Deception," his real and raw thought leadership delivers a powerful message of restoration, resiliency, and clarity that inspires listeners to take decisive action. As a sought-after speaker and trainer, he helps high-stakes teams build powerful and efficient teams.
- Who’s your ideal client and what’s the biggest challenge they face?
- What are the common mistakes people make when trying to solve that problem?
- What is one valuable free action that our audience can implement that will help with that issue?
- What is one valuable free resource that you can direct people to that will help with that issue?
- What’s the one question I should have asked you that would be of great value to our audience?
- When was the last time you experienced Goosebumps with your family and why?
Learn more about how Uwe helps in-demand professionals and their VIPs to enjoy Unshakeable Two-getherness in their relationship (plus more free time and zero guilt).
Or when you feel you'd be interested in working together you can Book A Chat With Uwe